Dry Treat HANAFINN Ole-Repella™
Dry Treat HANAFINN Ole-Repella™
HANAFINN Ole-Repella™ is a high performance invisible and breathable sealer that protects natural stone, tiles, pavers, concrete and grout from stains to keep them looking good. Ole-Repella™ is a technological step forward from common penetrating sealers, providing a superior level of protection for a competitive price.BENEFITS
Economical high performance sealer
Superior stain protection & longer lifespan
Invisible – so the look of the treated surface is maintained
Easy one-step application; makes cleaning easier
Breathable – allows water vapor to escape, helping to prevent damaging moisture buildup inside the treated material.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Water based and ultra low VOC
NOTE: Click here to learn about the new META-CRÈME™ - the ultimate next generation impregnating sealer.
HANAFINN Ole-Repella™ is a technological step forward, providing a superior level of protection for a competitive price:
1. Deeper penetration = deeper barrier of protection. Ole-Repella’s sealing molecules are engineered to be much smaller for better penetration, even into dense materials such as granite.
2. Stronger bonding = longer lasting. Ole-Repella’s smaller molecules wedge themselves better into small nooks and crevices (better mechanical bonds).
The hydrophylic atoms which enable to molecule to adhere to the treated surface are better arrayed for superior adhesion.
These 2 factors give Ole-Repella™ a longer lifespan than common penetrating sealers.
3. Superior stain protection. Ole-Repella’s deeper protective barrier stops water travelling right up to the surface where it might cause visible damage. Ole-Repella's liquid repelling atoms are also arrayed for maximum repellence, providing superior stain protection.
Ole-Repella™ is suitable to use indoors and outdoors for a wide variety of applociations, including floors, walls, building facades, swimming pool surrounds, patios, garages, countertops, kitchens and entertaining areas.
Ole-Repella™ can be used on a wide range of surface materials, including:
HOW TO USE
1. TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST and allow a 24-hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results.
2. Product is to be used without thinning
3. Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, dry and free of residues.
4. Generously and evenly saturate the surface with Ole-Repella™ using a clean paint brush, micro-mesh cloth, roller or lamb’s wool applicator. A sprayer can be used for very absorbent (porous) surfaces. Avoid contact with surrounding areas. For very absorbent / porous surfaces, apply a second coat while the first coat is still wet.
5. Allow the sealer to penetrate for 20-30 minutes, then thoroughly polish off any excess with clean, dry cloths/towels. The cloth can be moistened with Ole-Repella™ to ease polishing.
6. Total application rate is approximately 1 quart per 20 to 100 sq.ft. or 1 litre per 2 to 10 square metres depending on surface absorption.
7. Clean equipment with water.
8. Ole-Repella™ WILL NOT PREVENT SURFACE ETCHING, SCUFFING OR WEAR AND MAY LIGHTEN OR DARKEN SOME SURFACES.
1. Do not take internally.
2. Apply when surface temperature is between 5 - 35°C (40 - 95°F).
3. Avoid moisture contact with the surface for six hours after application.
4. Protect surrounding areas from over-spray.
5. Keep away from drains, plants, water and soil.
6. Wear suitable gloves, protective clothing, safety goggles and an mask during application.
7. Avoid applying in windy conditions.
8. Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
PENETRATING VS IMPREGNATING SEALERS
Penetrating sealers are often referred to as ‘impregnating’ sealers, although their depth of penetration and impregnation of the material is limited. For a true impregnating sealer, which provides unsurpassed penetration and permanently bonds to the treated material, click here for Dry-Treat’s new META CRÈME™
Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, well ventilated place.